Thursday, November 1, 2012

VEDANS- (The particles of God-I)


VEDANS- (The particles of God-I)

Vedans is the particles of god were founded by Yogiraj Vethathiri Maharishi during 70-80. He disclosed the god particles scientifically with respect to electron, protons and neutrons. He also explained that how to touch the particle with this human body without any instrument and measures of scale. The god particles are intrinsically connected and it always converted in to matter with one another and exposes as supreme nature. When he starts explains about the particles of god with unified force, electromagnetism with atoms, static energy, physical energy, conversion of energy during the period of 1984 and 1986, we used to sleep in the last row on the hall. I used to sleep beginning itself whenever he starts on breaking of atoms and separation of neutrons. Vethathiri explains on the higher level of secrets and he himself keeps his internal force of energy is always restricted to very higher level.
Due to lacking of knowledge on atoms and its workings, very slowly I understood on the electromagnetism and biomagnetism when I started learning on the waves and rays with refraction and reflection hundreds of times. But it’s damn waste as same as vethathiri always used to criticize on the scale for scientific theories. He works on the higher level with his energy and he was able to travel on the unified force with his higher energy level and he travels always without any obstruction. He stands stably on those level of energy and able to talk on those particles of the broken atoms especially on the topics on biomagnetism. Vethathiri used to pass through the higher level of energy from his hands and shows in front of his disciples that how the magnetism works from the physical body. Now I bring to an end here. Readers can understand one after another on the above topic while reading the below illustrations.
I came suddenly from my office when I heard Bhargavi fell down from the divan(small bed). She hugged me snugly shows that she might have got scared. Always I had strong faith on my gurus. Let it be on their hands.
When i asked my father “how to take energy from the nature”? These questions raised on me before his demise. Because I have seen plenty of times during end session of the meditation classes whenever vethathiri maharishi used to show how the energy comes out from the hand when we forcefully passes. It’s a unified force, spread over with atomic particles as waves and rays. Sometimes he used to show and make our hands of us to understand the energy level. Then, how it accumulate? Many meditators have this same questions that how to accumulate the energy and what’s their capacity.
Early morning in the bed itself, my Father demonstrated and showed us how to hold the energy from the nature and how to pick the energy from the unified force. He says “while meditation, the raised energy is slowly converting and rising to the level of higher side was connected with unified force which is able to reconnect the levels of extreme force. It’s known to be pro level of energy. Pre level of energy accumulates in the physical body.
Pulavar Thiyagarajan said to my father in SKY centre, tiruvanmiyur during 1986 that “your son is unable to do meditation. It means useless fellow.
Father has started scolding continuously when we returned from tiruvanmiyur, Chennai. I felt uneasy once I took initiation but I felt that its required more for me on different wave lengths.
Energy level slowly rises from the physical body and it makes us to understand that the energy particles is spreading over all through our external body and it enhancing day by day while doing the correct way of meditations. It attracts the energy particles on the external body and it tend to connect the internal major source, root, soul, finally the beginning point of the physical body.
Some times when the physical body makes us to cooperate with the frequency level of energy particle and it tends to connect with one another and make us to travel to any place, any time while meditating without external source. But it is expanding the level of soul with the connection of the unified force. This may confuse but this is the basic facts on the working of god particles.
I tried to calculate the level of my meditation and the energy during the period of particular day and time which has been measured by our tamil yogis for million of years. Then how to calculate the effects of working on meditation in our physical body and the level of our meditations. And finally understand the unified force.
Guru said” this year may be he gets illness during the month of October and November. You also take care of your health especially on your left hand”.
But i refused that and argued with him. i said” mine is working perfectly, if its your blessings and greatmaster blessings withus, its anything can com,e but I can cross those hurdles. This is the major Ego and even though when guru says that you will get illness. I found that the result shows the fluctuations during the meditation on those particular periods and its makes easy to understand the condition of individual works on meditations during the period of one year.
I was a knowable idiot that when guru says “you r going to fall ill”. I thought it should be skipped by him. I should understand that when a guru like a person is a capable fellow to identify the future for others, it’s irresistible to block those hurdles coming on our life through transition of planets. I have seen the transition of the planets is working harshly for the last two months. I had strong faith on my guru excluding god.
When I met him during the month of September end at Chennai” he said that he will be coming after November because he is going to fall ill. I criticized him. Till today he is not recovered as he said and same as I got problems on my left hand shoulder as he said before. How they calculate these timings and things to be happen according to karma?.
Every year or session of six months once, all Mahayogis and rishis from tamilnadu used to calculate the level of their meditations, yogas, mantras and also they can easily identify the errors in the physical body whenever rising of their energy level  from the physical body to the unified force. They used to approach the masters for corrections on their meditations when they have found irregular identification during those particular days. The above incidents I have mentioned here related with these duration of periods.
Sometimes the unified force as particles or waves or rays used to intrude in your frequencies and tried to connect the internal force without touching you. It’s very difficult to see the invisible energy level stands in front of you and trying continuously to intrude you.
I have seen the images suddenly on that day, which I had during the dreams. Some of days back it has been raised and i gone through the image as view as with open eyes. I thought my energy level is rising up due to their continuous meditations. This is the major draw back on all meditations for all the yogis. If we do continuously any meditation, these types of images burnt from the dream and appear as thoughts initially and secondly it makes to confuse by open one after another as views. It displayed in front of me.
Daughter was crying on bed, so I shifted the eye images and lifted her and came out from flat and stood near stair case. The images again and again rose from the internal souces. Whenever the external energy is connected with the genetic centre or centre level or any word, these types of images appears. It’s erasing from your imprints. Sometimes it develops and slowly opened in front of you as real images. Meditators should not get scared on these types of images and understand that the unified force is always confusing you. It takes to the next level of view on the original display in the internal world. Sometimes you can see your friends, guru or your girl friends occasionally parents. If it extends, you gets confusion that which part of the image is dream and which one is innovative. A meditation makes you to travel in to life and live in dream. You may get confusion that if you are alive or not suddenly images raised as men, women without dresses and beings as dead. Readers once again read this paragraph.
I got confusion with dekshinayanam and utharanayanam are exactly falls on the particular date as written in panchagam?. I had gone through all old reference books. Because, the transition of planets and the events occurred during the movements never coincide for our calculations.
Guru said “It’s correct, those two periods are working on different wavelength for yogis, because the sun and the direction of north working very secretly for eligible yogis and it exposes the secrets way of meditations to all yogis.
Some days back, I got aching on my meditation and throw my mat and think that from today I won’t do my meditations.  When I am carrying out my meditations properly then how it’s not working accordingly and coincides with the nature? 

No comments: